new side pipes w/dual side turn outs

Guest My TC Toy

Mike, I'm too much of a purist. I can appreciate the work that went into it but I prefer the original. If you enjoy it, good, go for it!

Guest d_voitel

I certainly appreciate the work as well. I too am a purist, however, if I was to personalize a car, I would probably do something simiilar. The effects are great! It's ceratinly an eye catcher.

Guest ImperialNorth

I too am a traditionalist, but have wondered what a TC might look like if it had some styling cues from its look-a-like, the 57 Thunderbird. The cue I refer to is a continental kit, might be kind of interesting?

I'm a little more flexible on mods than some. For the TC, I think side vents would have been a good option. In fact, I have been tempted to go looking for a set of Quattroporte vents (the little square ones).

Anyone else try some vents on their ride?

• 1 month later...
Guest donny612

I really like the work and time and effort that went into this car. It may not be exactly stock... but I'm liking the side pipes a lot especially if functional, but seem kind of a waste, sound wise, without without a nice V8 at the other end??

Really though...a really sharp ride!

Guest jbae12

I just got a 1991 TC. Do you know of anyone who works on them in N. CA? I need some brake work and can't find parts or a mechanic. It was my aunts and I really want to get it going. Any advise?

Thanks P.S. I really like the photos. Great job!

Debbie

Guest My TC Toy

Welcome to the thread. Hoope you enjoy the car!

I'm in Newfoundland, Canada, so I cannot be of much help finding a mechanic, but someone here will certainly be of assistance. I sent you a PM.

Have you considered joining TC America? Lots of help in the club.

Bob