1930 Buick 60 series Cylinder Head

Guest DoctorLarry

Guest DoctorLarry

NEED TO BUY NOW. 1930 BUICK ROADSTER DELUXE 2DR/CONV. MODEL 64/60 SERIES CYLINDER HEAD CASTING#215582 S1.

EGGES SAYS THIS IS A 1934 CYL HEAD? VEHICLE HERE, IS A 1930. BOUGHT FROM A PERSONAL COLLECTION.

TO MANY CRACKS & HOLE IN EXHAUST PORT.

DOCTOR LARRY 281-540-0069, DOCTORLARRY2215@YAHOO.COM

PLEASE HELP!

Guest DoctorLarry

1930 Buick Roadster Deluxe 2dr/conv Model 64, 60 series.....

In Line 6 cylinder

Head Casting # 215582 S1

Need a head real bad my friend! can you help?

• 1 month later...
Guest DoctorLarry

This is the "Doctor Larry"

I recently purchased a 1930 Buick 6 - Cyl., Cylinder Head from David Applebaum<d.applebaum71@gmail.com> from this website. He resides in London. He is a FRAUD. He stole the money, played a game with customs, we sent mor money to Nigaria Customs to release the cylinder head. Never saw it! However in the meantime he opened numerous e-mail acct, claiming to be! So to sell parts that do not exsist. He has been reported as much as we could. I am out big $$$$ and no cylinder head.

I need a cylinder head todAY. Please someone help.

Guest DoctorLarry

This is the real doctor larry. I recently purchased a 1930 buick cylinder head from a david applebaum <d.applebaum71@gmail.com> off of this website. He resides in London. We sent david big $$$$$. No cylinder head. Then we recieved a e-mail that it was hung up in customs in Nigeria. He had said we needed to send him money to release it. Nigeria Customs was real. But yet another scam. More money, no cylinder head. Since then David has opened numerous e-mail accts claiming to be me. so to sell parts that do not exsisit.

We have reported this crime to all that we can. So no cyl head, and loss of money.

I do not know how to post this for all members to read. And they need to read it. So if you can help get this out, please do!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how pissed off I am. I believe fraud & theft should be punished accordingly. Chained up and drug behind a 1930 buick roadster deluxe across the USA, Rt. 66. This is America, not London! Dont mess with us.

Any ways still need that cylinder head for the 1930 Buick Roadster Deluxe. (real bad) Now, If anyone claims to be me, and selling parts??? call me 281-540-0069 Thanks Guys!