64 wildcat flywheel

I need a 64 wildcat (425ci)<BR>manual transmission flywheel<BR>any help.<BR>scott phillips<BR>(615)399-7850<BR>nashville tn.<BR>64 superwildcat/with 4-speed

Y'all can get rid of me. I saw the posting, but I just picked up two more 63-64 4 speed coupes, and I probably should not let go of the flywheel right now as I have not dug into the transmissions yet. But I am looking everywhere for another so pphil can get his Cat going. Does anyone have a Borg Warner interchange manual? Is that a Buick-only flywheel, or would one from a Grand Prix work? I personally do not know, though through experience I have found that many of the parts are Buick specific. Matt

• 2 weeks later...

still looking<BR>also found a 1963 wildcat 2 door <BR>in junkyard.if anyone needs parts <BR>there number is (615)670-0001<BR>imperial auto parts dickson tn.<BR>the car is complete but rough.

pphil - I am still lookking for you too. This might take a while, so hang in there. I read in my parts book that the 64 401 flywheel has a different part number than the 425. I do not know the difference between the two, though. Is yours unrepairable? Matt