1989 Reatta (parts car?) in FL

Barney Eaton

Attached is a message sent to me by a Reatta owner in Florida. The town of Sebastian is just north of Vero Beach on the Atlantic coast. It sounds like it can be purchased for scrap value.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Jim Sanders and I live in Sebastian Florida . For about 4 or 5 years I have noticed a Maroon , Tan Leather Reatta just sitting next to a house in town . While having Breakfast at our local Burger King the owner of that car stopped to admire my 1990 White Blue interior Reatta and asked me if I knew of anyone she could get to tow it to a Junk yard . I told her no but that I would stop by to look at it and give the viv # for your data base just in case you did not have it .

The car is in terrible shape ! Has 280000 K Miles on it and water has been leaking into it . There are probably some useable parts but I do not know of anyone around here who does parting of our cars . The Paint is peeling , the interior is soaking wet , the tires are shot , the glass looked okay . I told her it was not probably worth advertizing it for sale . Too bad but she just left it in the elements too long .

The Vin # is , 1G4EC11C4KB901080 . You may allready have it , but if not you may want it . Her name is Vicki and her phone is 772 589 7737 .