aftermarket sun roof

Guest craig hewitt

Guest craig hewitt

Any one install a sunroof if so how big did you go i would like to put one in my sons 90 any suggestions would be nice thanks Craig

Guest jcc3inc

Craig,

I believe "Daves89" from Appleton had one done on his Reatta. Maybe he will add some info here. I'd like one too on mine.

Regards,

Jack C.

I was at the dealer to pick up parts, there was this guy cutting the roof to install a sunroof. This is a brand new car, I asked this Pro why did he NOT PUT A DROP CLOTH to protect the interior. His answer, I was not told to. Some times common sence is lacking.

Guest Richard D
I was at the dealer to pick up parts, there was this guy cutting the roof to install a sunroof. This is a brand new car, I asked this Pro why did he NOT PUT A DROP CLOTH to protect the interior. His answer, I was not told to. Some times common sence is lacking.

Even if it is a 22 year old Reatta not protecting the interior is plain stupid. I watched a shop about a year ago installing one in a Honda and they removed the front seats and covered everything else in the car with heavy canvas.