My New Seats

fred

Hi all, here are a few pics of my newly upholstered seats in my 47 Chrysler Club Coupe.

The door panels and kick panels I also did, still need to make a new package tray, install a ready made headliner and ready made carpet, to be followed by some dash work.

Unfortunately, I do not have any decent OEM sill mats, maybe someday..........Fred

post-41564-14313816156_thumb.jpg

post-41564-143138161563_thumb.jpg

post-41564-143138161565_thumb.jpg

Looks good to me. Do you need sill plates or matts?

Tim, I need the whole assembly the sill mats that are vulcanized to the sill plates that attach to the floors on both sides.

Trouble is I have spent a lot of money lately, so not actively looking for these items at the moment, not that I have found any to date........Fred

Guest Paul R.

Fred, Beautiful! You mentioned ready made carpet. Where do get that? I have a 50 Windsor Coupe and need to replace the carpet. I've seen pics. with a flap in the carpet for checking trans. and brake fluid.

Appreciate any information, Paul

Fred, Beautiful! You mentioned ready made carpet. Where do get that? I have a 50 Windsor Coupe and need to replace the carpet. I've seen pics. with a flap in the carpet for checking trans. and brake fluid.

Appreciate any information, Paul

Hi Paul, there are a number of sources for ready cut/sewn carpets for your car, JC Whitney, EZ Boys,Roberts are a few, they also supply and make headliners and host of other upholstery items for our cars.

I am not sure who I am ordering from yet, the carpt I have is just cheap stuiff over underpad, I cut my own flap for the MC door...Fred

Tim, I need the whole assembly the sill mats that are vulcanized to the sill plates that attach to the floors on both sides.

Trouble is I have spent a lot of money lately, so not actively looking for these items at the moment, not that I have found any to date........Fred

Have you checked with DOOR SILLS (973)423-1196

They do great work and their prices aren't too bad. They are in North Haledon, N.J.