Oldsmobile Convertible and more for sale

oldsobsolete

I have decided it is time to clean up around the shop and have the following cars for sale.

1941 Oldsmoile 98 Coupe Convertible with 1941 Oldsmobile Model 78 as a donar car. The Convertible needs help but the model 78 is all there and would probably run. I have collected NOS for years to restore this convertible and have 3 NOS fenders as well as Rockers. Price to be determined by how much of my NOS you want to buy.The second proect for sale is a 1931 4 door sedan 6cyl including a 1931 5 window coupe body shell with golf door which together would make a complete 1931 coupe a real nice project. Also for sale is a 1940 Olds parts car as well as a 1932 6cyl chassis with body from cowl forward and a 28 & a 29 chassis with various parts and some sheetmetal. You can give me a call if you want at 406-273-0773 mornings and 406-240-2852 afternoons Mountain Time

Gary

What I have is a 1940 four door sedan, but '41 parts should fit.

Right now, what I really need is the spring and plunger that sit in the front end of the camshaft. An oil pick-up screen and heat riser spring are desired, too.

Other than that, the big trim piece at the trunk lock, running board rubber, if you have it, gas tank, and maybe bumpers, depending on condition.

ernie

email me at erndog72@cox.net

Edited by Erndog (see edit history)

1941 Oldsmoile 98 Coupe Convertible with 1941 Oldsmobile Model 78 as a donar car. Gary

Price and location? Location I can surmise but specifically where and price?