67buick electra 4 door HT.parting out''

drove till accident a year ago.spent alot on new parts.was one owner old people.100,000 mi.i drove for only a year or so.all new brake parts.new dual exhaust.good front end.excelant drive train.recent rebuild.lots of very clean body parts,glass etc,interior not bad,lots of electric parts and more.i am in thunder bay ontario canada.no problems shiping to U.S.etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by electra225:<BR><B>Do you have the front cornering lights? The large ones, not the little ones.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yeas i do they are in reasonable shape i want 25 dollars each.thanks.icall them front signal lights.i hope were on the same page.<P>

To be sure, the ones I want are on the side of the car, between front wheel and front bumber, the light comes on only when you have the headlights on and you use the turn signal. I need the light, lens and the trim piece. I have part #'s if needed, or I can send a pic. John.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gbiggers:<BR><B>I have the left side complete with stainless and the RH side minus stainless backing. I would rate both as very good. Just need a good cleaning. GB<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>dont understand you .i am selling a 67 parting out. norm.<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by electra225`:<BR><B>To be sure, the ones I want are on the side of the car, between front wheel and front bumber, the light comes on only when you have the headlights on and you use the turn signal. I need the light, lens and the trim piece. I have part #'s if needed, or I can send a pic. John.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i have both sides and in very very good shape.send picture if you want but im sure i know now what your after.so, lenze and socket hosing, bulb and socket, and outer cromb piece,50dollars per side.norm.<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SBRMD:<BR><B>What sort of accident happened to this car? Is it driveable? Frame ok? How rusty is the chassis in general?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>frame is bent at left rear.car was fixable,but i didt have time .i own a body shop and im always busy.its not drivable now as i have sold parts .but i have lots of good parts.most of body is very good not much rust some part like new.real good drive train that was recent rebuild.norm,buick.

<BR>Read your post and there seemed that there might be some confusion concerning which lights for the 67 you actually have to sell. This is what there is to understand: I have the cornering lights that "electra225" needs if you don't! Just trying to help Pal!Thanks, GB <P>------------------<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by electra225:<BR><B>E-mail me please, so that I can get your mailing address. Electra@flite.net<BR>Thanks. John</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>hi john.my address is Norman Buick 903 Northern Ave.Thunder Bay Ontario Canada P7C2W5 Phone 807-622-2249,mid afternoons are best.thanks norm.<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gbiggers:<BR><B><BR>Read your post and there seemed that there might be some confusion concerning which lights for the 67 you actually have to sell. This is what there is to understand: I have the cornering lights that "electra225" needs if you don't! Just trying to help Pal!Thanks, GB new on computor,i understand now.i do have the parts in question thanks any way.norm.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russ:<BR><B>Whatbis price of motor/tranny?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>motor and trany 750.00 <P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russ:<BR><B>Whatbis price of motor/tranny?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>motor and trany 750.00 <P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nbuick:<BR><B> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by electra225`:<BR><span style="font-weight: bold">To be sure, the ones I want are on the side of the car, between front wheel and front bumber, the light comes on only when you have the headlights on and you use the turn signal. I need the light, lens and the trim piece. I have part #'s if needed, or I can send a pic. John.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i have both sides and in very very good shape.send picture if you want but im sure i know now what your after.so, lenze and socket hosing, bulb and socket, and outer cromb piece,50dollars per side.norm.</span> </div></div>John ,the reason i thought was clear with the change in price.i thought you wanted the front signal lenzes that are in the bumper,so we are now talking about a cromb piece ,lenze, light, socket.so any way iwant 50 US .you send cheque plus what shipping will be .ihave to know where you are for that of coarse.norm buick.<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gbiggers:<BR><B><BR>Read your post and there seemed that there might be some confusion concerning which lights for the 67 you actually have to sell. This is what there is to understand: I have the cornering lights that "electra225" needs if you don't! Just trying to help Pal!Thanks, GB I HAVE THE PARTS AND MADE MY DEAL.IQUESS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AS IM NEW AT THIS.THIS IS ALSO MY SECOND RESPONCE TO YOU ON THIS .IN WHUCH I AM TAKING CARFUL NOTE OF.NEW BUT NOT STUPID!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>