1954 Buick Special

My friend Bill has this car for sale. I want to buy the roof from him, but he needs to sell parts from it first. So, here goes...1954 Buick Special 2 door hardtop. All front end sheetmetal blasted and epoxy primered (hangin' from rafters in my garage). Rest of body all there, has some left quarter damage, not major. All front chrome has been triple plated (show chrome quality) except the upper grill bar. the body has surface rust (sunburn) and should be blasted. have extra dash, inner fenders, no steering wheel, no front seat. Also have extra frame that has 1973 front and rear subframe done, ready to be painted, coated, whatever. Have original nailhead motor rebuilt (need a cam) and longblock and accessories. Also have 1970 455 and T400 with 67K miles. Whew.....I think that's it......oh, I don't have a windshield either.<P>Either post a message here, or fell free to email me at kustom55@yahoo.com Thank You.<BR>

What condition is the hood in? Are the front fender chrome strips available and in nice shape? The spare dash: is it the whole dash, or the dash top? Are the heater switches in tact or broken off? Any chance it has A/C controls or an original tissue dispenser (under dash accessories). <BR>Manual or automatic trans?<BR>If it's an auto, I'd be interested in the pumpkin and drive shaft (though shipping might be a killer). Power steering? Passenger side door handle not pitted? <BR>e-mail me at brad.ocock@verizon.net.<BR>Thanks,<BR>-Brad