Left tail light lens, 1941 Special

46Chris

I believe the part number stamping for the left rear tail light is 5931724 for the 41SE. There have been a few pairs selling on ebay for between $50 for used and $110 for reproductions. Hoping I can snag a left one from the gang here - late Xmas present for my non-internet mechanic who has a couple of '41's he's resurrecting. Basic driver quality, scratches and patina are welcome.

Also looking for the front fender trim spear right above the wheel well.

Happy holidays!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I can understand why you're a little hesitant to put on those seat covers - they're in good shape, but pretty loud. When my wife saw them, she said "not if I'm in the car", which made it pretty clear they weren't going into the Ghost. I'm glad you're more organized than I am - I am still looking for my door lock pulls and actuator rods...

I was really happy to get the interior of my car done over so I could take those seat covers off of the car. They were NOS and still had the creases from the folds, they did the job but they were not my taste. As nice as cars were back then, the interiors were nice but the seat covers that they put over the seats should have been installed in "ClownCars".

Merry Christmas Guys,

Stevo