Model A Ford

Guest steve g m

I HAVE A 1931 FORD A COUPE SPORT. IT WAS RESTORED YEARS AGO. EVERYTHING IS ORIGINAL EXCEPT FOR THE FAN BLADE. IT IS PAINTED IN ITS ORIGINAL GREEN COLOR AND BLACK FENDERS. THE INSIDE IS IN BEIGE FABRIC. IT IS A REAL BEAUTY IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. I AM IN MARYLAND AND I AM ASKING ONLY $18,900.00 I HAVE MANY PICTURES I CAN SEND YOU. MY E-MAIL IS AGUSISETA@GMAIL.COM. THANK YOU

Have you looked at Model A Ford Club of America There's dozens of Model A's, from showroom to pretty good condition, for sale in their classifieds. Sounds like you might benefit from visiting a few car shows. It's tough to tell from pictures what might be best for you. Model A's are great cars with wonderful styling, but if you're above average size, personal experience tells me that you might want to consider something bigger bur still reasonably priced, like a Buick or a bigger model of one of the less popular makes.

• 1 month later...
Guest sonny h.

How about a 1932 Chevrolet Spt. Cpe.

60xxx miles all original

if interested send me email and i'll send you photos,chk.photos in profile!

Sonny

Guest mercman86

My boss has a fully restored 1929 Model A Phateon (4 door convertable). The top is in excellent condition. Dark blue with black fenders. Ive driven it several times and it is a great running car. I would love to have it but dont have the funds! But it is a beautiful car, It needs nothing. I believe he is asking 26,000. PM me for his phone number if you want to give him a call about it. The car is located at my shop in Frankfort, Illinois 60423.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...