91' white coupe for sale (nice car)

Guest deerslayer1952

Guest deerslayer1952

I have a 91' white coupe red or burgundy interior not sure which one it is. vin# 900262

body in excellent shape, small ding in drivers door the only blemish

interior very very nice, drivers seat has small separation on lower part easily to sew. no cd player but entire cab area beautiful shape

paint is nice needs buffing does have two stupid bumper stickers that need removing, just bought new bumper and coil packs and ecm from jinn finn

has orignal floor mats no cracks or blemishes in interior

motor turns over fine but doesn't fire as yet, i am told i don't have plug to coil wires correct i will check

previous owner tells me his daughter parked the car due to exhaust fumes in the cockpit and was told it was a cracked exhaust manifold dont know if that is true because all her maintenance records show regular pm but they charged her for new wiper blades every three thousand miles so i dont trust that diagnosis! probably a fuel problem as jim thinks or clogged cat

has original wheels 16" with all center caps and owners manual with the signed tech card and the flashlight and that funny emergency key

tires arent bad but have to watch air pressure frequently

also was told the air didn't work but easy fix,

just installed new plugs and wires as well as the new coil packs and module plus have two spare coils

just bought 91 service manual which is yours

asking $1500 but open to offers and or trades

would love to keep this but i am moving to florida and even if it ran i dont have a spare driver!

if you have problem towing it home you are welcome to leave here and work on it at your leisure, as i will tell new tenants to chill out until you are ready also have secure garage to store equipment until done

john 9208620045

weyauwega wi 54983 just west of appeton wisconsin