St. Louis Area Question

our51super

The guy that I buy my tires from had one but the light went out and he would not fix it because I was the only one that ever asked him to use it. <P>I finally ran across a Firestone tire dealer that had one and a small alignment shop that had been in business for many years that had one. Also try truck tire dealers.<P>I hope that there is an idea here that you can use.<P>Do not forget to call truck tire dealers.]<P>The only way that I could get my 35 Buick to not shimmy over railroad tracks was to balance the tires on the car.

There is a solution to wheel balancing problems available through The Hunter 9700 balancer. A number of GM Dealers should have them now. Call and locate a dealer who has a road load balancer by Hunter. This unit has removed the headaches relating to balancing probs on new and old.

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

I do not know if you ever get up in the Chicagoland area, but I use a shop in Chicago that not only balances the wheels on the car, but also can tune those wire wheels.<P>He has 2 different methods/machines. The first one is a Hunter, it has the disk that clamps on the wheel, and they spin it on the car.,<P>He also has a setup with a strobe light, I can't figure out how he does it, but he tells me that a lot of high end foreign car dealers bring their cars to him.<P>He is an old timer, and really does a good job.<P>Let me know and I'll post the number, or e mail me direct.<P>Scott Mich<BR>Assistant Director<BR>Chicagoland Chapter<BR>scott@earlmich.com