Window Sticker

jimriviera

I bought my 1967 Riviera about 5 years ago. It did not come with a window sticker. I got the origional sales receipt (he traded in a 1965 Corvette!!). Is there any way to get a reproduction of the origional window sticker--just the blank form? I was able to get one for my Studebaker Avanti and then I made it up with the options and prices. It is a neat thing to put in the window at cruises or shows. Does anyone have a sticker that could be photocopied or scanned?

Guest dcdpgh

Blank window stickers are out there, but as Bob suggests the company in the link will make a reproduction one for you with information you provide about your car. I had a reproduction window sticker made up for my '68 from the gentleman in Bob's link. I did not have the benefit of all the sales and option codes and he worked with me helping me fill in the blanks from the archive literature he has on file. He does top notch work, I was very pleased with the end result. I had one made up for the same reason you are, they just look cool when displayed with your car at events.

Dan,

Although I still had my original factory sticker and I had it laminated many years ago, as I bought my 71 new. It was getting very faded, I did get a new one from this guy. As you state, he does do an excellent job and the sticker is absolutely correct. If you put the two side by side, you could not tell which one was the factory original VS the reproduction.

Bob Bonto # 277

ROA Technical Advisor 71-73

Guest 75RivGS

Mike makes beautiful stickers. Got them on the Rivs and Wagon. Soon (as soon as repaint has finished.... so the end of this winter) there will be one for the Electra as well