Wanted: 1966 Correct Wheel Caps

Guest James Welcome

Please call Jim at 203-605-0346 or email at jamesawelcome@yahoo.com if you have 5 for sale or have a lead as to where I can find some.

Thanks!

The tapered conical center caps correct for '66 thru '70(?) are being reproduced. Cars, Inc (www.oldbuickparts.com) offers them and there is another guy whose name escapes me, but I think he advertises in the Riview.

James:

The guy Patrick is referring to is Mitch Romanowski. He does in fact advertise in the Riview, as well as the Bugle. Mitch makes a very high quality reproduction of the caps that you need. I bought a set of these for my '70 from him, in addition to a set for my '65. He is a good guy to deal with, and you'd be happy with his product. You can email him at mitchromanowski@sbcglobal.net. He can send you a PDF brochure showing his caps along with a price list.

James:

The guy Patrick is referring to is Mitch Romanowski. He does in fact advertise in the Riview, as well as the Bugle. Mitch makes a very high quality reproduction of the caps that you need. I bought a set of these for my '70 from him, in addition to a set for my '65. He is a good guy to deal with, and you'd be happy with his product. You can email him at mitchromanowski@sbcglobal.net. He can send you a PDF brochure showing his caps along with a price list.

Yes, that the guy. I've seen his brochure and his repros appear authentic and I recall that if you have wheels from different years (i.e., with different center hole sizes) you can buy different sized retainers to fit.

• 2 weeks later...