RE: buick magazines

does anyone know if there are any buick magazines available at stores? i see mopar mags,super chevy mags, ford mustang mags,etc..everytime i go shopping i am always looking for any new magazines on buicks but no luck. everything but......also i am not talking about the gs-xtra or buick bugle. i am aware of those. any help or info would be greatly appreciated. happy holidays

Muscle car review best bet.There used to be a BOP magazine but not enough interest I guess. <P>------------------<BR>Wildcats.Cars of comfort and speed.<BR>Looking for 70 nos wildcat parts.<BR>Russ

I publish a quarterly Buick publication called Buick Stories, and I'd be happy to send you a sample for free to see if you like it. My wife and I have published it for 8 years now. We started it because there were no such mags for Buick, but tons for Mopar, Ford, etc. You may have seen our ad in a recent Buick Bugle, and it will be in upcoming issues of the ROA Riview.<BR>It is published quarterly, and we have feature stories on Buicks of note, historical Buicks, news from Buick about concept cars, etc. We've been fortunate to interview some fascinating people connected with the hobby and Buick history, and to see some historic and one-of-a-kind Buicks up close for our readers.<BR>Subscription is $12 a year for four issues, satisfaction quaranteed.<BR>e-mail me at adoldfield@aol.com, and I'll send a sample copy for you. Or you can subscribe at Buick Stories, 7802 Thorndale Dr NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402. $12 for four issues.<BR>I'm a BCA, ROA, GSCA, and Reatta division member. <BR>Thanks!<BR>Alan Oldfield BCA #15140<BR>adoldfield@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...