Chrysler TC - ABS Problems

Guest jmn

Looking for a wiring diagram for 89 TC. For the ABS pump motor control.

please respond to ashley@minocquaautosales.com

my car is at the repair facility and we are stumped and any information would be helpful on the anti-lock brake system.

Amber anti-lock brake light remains on. we have found the fuse box and everything seems to be ok there. The pump does not have any power but when powered from an outside source it growls.

Thanks for your help. jim Nayor<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

JMN,

Do you mean the 4x2x2 black box with the 3 relays & 2 fuses on the inside front passenger side fender.?? lz

Guest My TC Toy

If your pump "growls" on energizing, sounds like a bad pump. It probably needs replacement. As for the lack of power to the pump, did you phisically check the relays, fuses and fusible links for continuity? They may look good but be faulty.

Looking for a wiring diagram for 89 TC. For the ABS pump motor control.

please respond to ashley@minocquaautosales.com

my car is at the repair facility and we are stumped and any information would be helpful on the anti-lock brake system.

Amber anti-lock brake light remains on. we have found the fuse box and everything seems to be ok there. The pump does not have any power but when powered from an outside source it growls.

Thanks for your help. jim Nayor<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

:confused: Now we need a reply from you so we can be of some help. :rolleyes:

OK, I hope you received the e-mail I sent to the address you supplied. :confused:

Let us or me know so we might be of further assistance. We can't do much more for you without your response.