'23 Light Six Head Gasket Needed

Guest JK1

I am in need of this head gasket mainly but would be happy to find the whole top end gasket set. I have contacted the folks I have gotten parts from so far but I am in a hurry to get this done. I have two weeks before the owner is taking the car to a parade. Any help is appreciated!!

Guest paul182

i noticed your post about the delco-remy distributor 1112403...just so happens i have this distributor, i found it with other parts from a very old garage...i listed it on ebay as a 1920's part and got berated from someone who said it was for a 1950's chevy, i didnt believe that, so i researched and came along your posting..if your interesed in this one, the number is 1112403-4L19, thats what i have, drop me a line back,thanks,paul.

Thanks for the help guys but I ended up getting my parts. Thanks for asking about the distributor but I went to my local parts store and was able to get everything I needed after I found out it was for a mid 50's Chevy. The parade is in a few days and after 4 months of working on it, you can hardly tell that it sat for 27 years.

Thanks again!