Not as fancy but its all Plymouth

Guest 61plymouth

Guest 61plymouth

I cant seem to find enough info on my car, nor parts. So I put this together. Of course I added a link to this site on the links page because this site is the bomb..com lol.

http://earlyplymouths.com/

Cant search it on the web just yet since I just made it last night, hehe but I posted the link above.

Now that I have the car, I needed a club so I'm thinking of joining AACA. Cant find a club in my area.

Guest 61plymouth

Sweet! make sure you send me some pictures on there so I can post them up! If you find any places you have luck getting parts besides trading on the forum section submit them in the links page. We need to stick together on these cars n trucks lol. For some reason parts can be fun to get lol. Oh use the wall to put some pics up as well Im going to use that for myself for my build. LMK what I need to add to!

Guest 61plymouth

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...and a darn nice one! </div></div>

+1 whistle.gif

Ill put them up tonight!

Guest 61plymouth

Thanks guys! I hated my forums section so I am upgrading to PHPBB. It will be much much better! Give me 24 hours or so to do the transition. Also upgrading so we can post our cars n trucks to the wall section in the forums and they will be uploaded to the gallery section. The Wall can be for your plymouth build for each person. We will be able to follow along =) To those who already registered you will most likely have to re up as its a whole new set up. I got some new info on Plymouths to thanks to one of you guys and I will update that all the time. This is not a site for me or my car. Its for all of us who will finally have a home for just us. I love and am on a few other sites but Sometimes I felt like as a Plymouth owner and not a Cuda or a R.R. or something I was an odd ball lol.

Not anymore! Maybe Ill be able to find some parts and links to those who work on them to! Be sure if you know anyone add a link to them in the "add a link" section.

We dont have to have "Muscle" to be cool. And we are going to show the Chevy,Ford guys theres a lot of Plymouths out there that have styles and lines you wont want to miss!!

BTW as things grow if you want to give a hand on forum's mod lmk.

Thanks again guys!

N keiser soon as the upgrade takes place Ill take some of those photos!

Guest elmo39

you might think there is not many sites to access plymouth or ant mopar parts, heres a few ! that i have used over the years, or have heard of.for mechanical parts , www.oldmoparts .com www.kanter.com www.robertsmotorparts.com www.then-know.com wwww.AtlasObsolete.com www.agelessautoparts.com www.plydo.com www.partsvoice.com www.aaajabrakes.com www.egge.com, rubber parts , wwwsteelruibber.com, or wwww.rewire.com, or www.ynzyesterday.com .for len,s repro,s

this is an aussie site and he does,nt have a web site only email , he can be slooooow, but his work is excellent , and if he can do what you need he,s worth witing for

Guest elmo39

you might think there is not many sites to access plymouth or ant mopar parts, heres a few ! that i have used over the years, or have heard of.for mechanical parts , www.oldmoparts .com www.kanter.com www.robertsmotorparts.com www.then-know.com wwww.AtlasObsolete.com www.agelessautoparts.com www.plydo.com www.partsvoice.com www.aaajabrakes.com www.egge.com, rubber parts , wwwsteelruibber.com, or wwww.rewire.com, or www.ynzyesterday.com .for len,s repro,s

this is an aussie site and he does,nt have a web site only email , he can be slooooow, but his work is excellent , and if he can do what you need he,s worth witing for

Guest 61plymouth

Awesome thanks Elmo!

I am having a bear of a time with the new Phbb 3.05.. Geesh maybe I should have stuck with the basic one lol. Anyway most of the rest is back up but I might need some help on the Forums set up. Its all installed on the server but this is a new version I am not familiar with. Trying to create the actual cats, and boards Im a bit over whelmed lol. I can do some html and web stuff but when it comes to click, check ,enter Im lost haha. If any of you guys have any experience with phbb lmk. You can send me a note in the contact section of the site. HeLp! lol

Thanks!

Guest 61plymouth

Okay we got it lol. Woosh! Still adding some new features to the boards but its up! lmk if anything doesnt work in the boards. If we missed anything blah blah =)

thanks to those who have been submitting things and helping along!

Guest 61plymouth

The new logo looks awesome AACA! Brought us up to date for sure!

I added a link to AACA on the links page and highlighted it. Also I added a few more goodies which I hope work...LMK if the mini chat is too much on the forums page. Ill through up a link so you dont have to click around.

http://earlyplymouths.com/forum

the links page to this site and other is not on the forums over there. Remove the /forums and its on the main site. I dont know who to contact here for them to put up a banner in the clubs section. Guess Ill mail the webmaster.

Edited by 61plymouth (see edit history)

• 1 year later...