FS CraigsList Buicks in Dallas, Texas good buys

Pete Phillips

I don't know how to do a click & link, but there are a couple of really nice Buicks on the Dallas, Texas Craig's List site right now: Clean 1991 Riviera, 110k miles for $995; really clean 1977 LeSabre 4-dr. with chrome Buick rally wheels, pale yellow orig. paint, white vinyl roof, white vinyl interior, looks all original and in fantastic shape for $900; and a rare 1987 LeSabre coupe, 109k miles, looks all original and in great shape, for $1450.

I don't know or own any of these, but some Buick person ought to get one of these, if for nothing else than cheap, reliable, clean transportation. That '77 LeSabre 4-dr. is an exceptionally good looking car.

http://dallas.craigslist.org, listings dated June 16 and June 17

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Sherman, Texas

Guest imported_MrEarl

Maybe I should take a lil trip west and pick up that lil Rivi. just the color i've been looking for. problem is I'm heading to the coast this weekend and they'll probably be gone when I get back home and can deal with it. that 87 LeSabre coupe is interesting and I bet that yellow and white LeSabre is real pretty, especially with the Rally wheels. Why aren't there any nice old Buicks in Georgia!!!???

thanks for heads up Pete

dang, I'd love to come out and pick up that Rivi and keep heading west to the Springs wink.gifcry.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

well there's no phone # or email on the Rivi. I've gone through CL to have them contact me. looks like wheel came off going down road damage to me