HALP My 90 TC won't idle!!

This is really weird...Wednesday I got my 90 TC out of winter hibernation.She started easily , idled fine. I took her for a spin around the block and let everything warm up good. Parked her in the drive and let her idle some more. Shut her off and did some work on the window control switch. Started her up again, went for another short spin, pulled into the garage, she idled fine and I shut her off. Today I go to start her and she fires right up then dies! eek.gif Started it again and feathered the gas a little and she runs, but as soon as I let off the gas it dies. I went for a spin around the block, she accelerates like usual, but as soon as I take my foot off the gas, she stalls.... any ideas where to start looking?!?!?

Well...I went out and gave the vac lines a quick look on Friday. Didn't see anything loose. Started it up and it did the same thing. Saturday I pushed it out of the garage and gave it a closer inspection. Still couldn't find anything loose or disconnected. Had the wife start it while I was looking under the hood. Guess what... it started fine and kept running...sat there idling purring like a kitten. crazy.gif Took a spin around the block, got back and it still idled just fine.I'm glad it's running, but since my wife is going to be using this car as her daily driver, I need it to be reliable. Intermittent problems are the worst! mad.gif ....must be I just had to intimidate it into running right..... cool.gif LOL