Plymouth Cricket

Guest Richard D

Guest jimmyfloyd

The radiator in the white one is quite nice. I can probably grab it and ship it to canada. I could even probably take it to a local radiator shop first to have it checked out. It would be at your cost though. let me know if you are interested and I can grab it. Assuming your car looks like the white one I posted above.

Guest Richard D

I MISSED IT!!! By about one day, sold for around $3,000 car in good shape except for baby $hit green color. Automatic, no A/C

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>1971 Plymouth Cricket Cricket

1971 Plymouth Cricket Ultra Rare MOPAR Collecter Car

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ipics-cell-0><FORM name=ssFrm action="" method=post target=ssFrmWin><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=ssr><INPUT type=hidden name=iurls><INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=dtid><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=vs><INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=sh><INPUT type=hidden value="Plymouth : Cricket" name=title></FORM><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vs_w-a><CENTER>$(KGrHqQOKnUE1OOdY9lBBNjm8fhhkw~~_35.JPG</CENTER>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest davidhammond

To jimmyfloyd. I also am one of those people who still own a Cricket, which I an in the process of rebuilding. I am interested in the white Cricket in New York, or at least some of the parts.

You said you might be able to help in this, getting the parts for a fee. How do we work this? Do you want a list or what?

Please let me know.

For everyone else, if you'll email me I can give you the name of a company outside the U.S and Canada who has most, if not all of the internal moter parts you need.

Guest jimmyfloyd

Yes, just email me a list of what you are looking for, and I will look at it, figure out a price and what Items i can ship, and what would need to be picked up. The price I would give for each piece would include extra for my time to get it. Shipping will be extra and determined by the amount and size of the parts. I would need to have a $50 deposit by paypal before pulling the parts, just to know you are serious. It would be refunded less $10 should parts not meet your quality level, or applied towards the final cost. Once parts ship, I don't offer returns. I am willing to get as many pictures of the item before sending, and will even test some electrical parts if you provide me with diagrams as to what to hook power and ground to (can't do more than that)

Basically, just send me the list and your zip code and we can go from there.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cricket71

Hi, Richard, I hope you find your first car back. I just found one in Calgary Alberta and have made it my first car.

Sad thing is though, it needs more work than that white one, but could definitely use some parts from it. jimmyfloyd, if the car is still there, I would love to get a hold of you.

Thanks, and good luck again Richard.

Ps: Keep an eye out on youtube, and I will try to get a video of it.

• 8 years later...

I have four, but none are for sale.

one will be converted to a Hillman Avenger, nut and bolt restoration. Another will become the race car.

My original car has a lot of metal fatigue and cracks, also, I put a sunroof into it, so I’m going to convert it to a wagon. This will be a long, involved process, but will be awesome when finished.

last car is getting body swapped onto a 77 celica chassis.

None of these cars are in great shape, but I will resurrect them 

7A77F8BC-70EC-4C72-A42D-332A2AA6E91B.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...