68 Mercury park lane

Guest whildwhun

Guest whildwhun

looking for a passenger side exhaust manifold for a 68 mercury park lane with a 428 cu engine any ideas on suppliers

thanks

brian

Guest pfloro

Hello Brian:

Although I'm no longer active with the Vintage Mustang Forum, their <span style="font-weight: bold">'Parts for Sale'</span> & <span style="font-weight: bold">'Wanted Ads'</span> might help you find the needed exhaust manifold.

Of course, I'm assuming that the 428 powered Mustang used the same stock manifold as your Park Lane. This may or may not be true.

I found the folks on VMF to be friendly & helpful so they can steer you in the right direction.

Good Luck,

Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CarAdMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1968 Mercury Park Lane</div></div>

I know that you must have a lot of ads for cars and I hate to be a stick in your mud, but when I click on a technical question in the forum , I do not expect to see ads for sale there. I would expect to see them in the buy/sell forum.

Guest whildwhun

Technicly speaking your right I should have posted this as a WTB on the buy / sell forum, but I did not think a forum member would have one on a shelf for sale. So I will try posting it there. Thanks for the tecnical help on how to post on the forums.

Brian

Guest bossmustang

Call Green Sales Company in Cincinnati at 1-800-543-4959.

They only sell Ford parts and have a huge inventory. Nice people to deal with and they will look up the part number when requested.

www.greensales.com

Jim

Guest mercman86

Mac's Auto parts might be able to help. Try Kanter auto parts too, they specilize in engine and suspension parts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest whildwhun

Got the manifold last week and was able to get it installed on Friday. It was perfect NOS and went in without a hitch. Just have to make a few more small repairs and we will be ready for the sun and warm weather. Bossmustang I cant thank you enough for the tip.

Brian