"NEW" eBay Motors Site

hddennis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JZRIV</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If one does not like the new version don't use it and take your business elsewhere. That will get quicker reponse from ebay than any complaints because it affects their bottom line. </div></div>

They had plenty of negative feedback but they shifted anyway. It's their business, so they can do what they want. I use it less because it was difficult figuring it out all over again. The old version worked fine, but it has more pictures now, like the original AOL did back in the early 1990s.

Yes, you don't have to buy on Ebay. However, if you don't, you are only depriving yourself of a great source of cars and parts that might not appear anywhere else. There are plenty of other people on there so that they will not go under if a few of us boycott the site.

What I can't understand is why they insist on changes that don't improve anything, and that they get lots of negative feedback about. I find myself using the parts search less now.