$94,000 for a '65?

Patrick91914

Save you pennies! Sell your AIG and Enron stock. Pray for your stimulus check to arrive in time to bid! For just over $94,000 you can have this car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-Buick-Riviera-Gran-Sport-no-Chevrolet-Pontiac-Olds_W0QQitemZ110367234654QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item110367234654&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I want some of what he's smokin'.

Patrick,

Looks to be a nicely done custom Riv. It will be interesting to see where it ends up, especially in this economy. I would hazard a guess that if someone was to reproduce that car and pay to have everything done, the number would very close to the "Buy It Now" for this car. Way to rich for my blood, but still a VERY nice Riviera!

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
Guest THEHKP7M13

Honestly it doesn't matter. I think it is basically free to list a car on EBAY now. You only pay if you sell it. So what is to loose asking a crazy price and not getting it? Unfortunetly it means I look at EBAY a lot loss because too many people are posting their cars on there and asking crazy money.