63,64,65 Rivs & parts For Sale

abandg

63-64-65 Rivs for sale. I have a few Rivs I am looking to sell in the spring. All have titles and need restoration. Can restore or part out. I am looking to thin out my cars. Also have parts, nailheads,trim, potmetal (some rechromed), stainless, bumpers, interiors, and many other items. I will be at Carlisle in the spring, if anyone needs something delivered. Send me an e-mail at abandg@aol.com or you can call me at 610-359-8901 EST. I am outside of Philly. Thanks Gene.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just received the T bolts for the door skins. They look very nice and I now have them for sale. They are 3 dollars each. I have a limited supply of these and won't have them made again. They cost a lot to get made. Also have about 70 63 to 65 bumpers in stock. I do not have the nuts for the T bolts. Gene 610-359-8901.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lowrider70
63-64-65 Rivs for sale. I have a few Rivs I am looking to sell in the spring. All have titles and need restoration. Can restore or part out. I am looking to thin out my cars. Also have parts, nailheads,trim, potmetal (some rechromed), stainless, bumpers, interiors, and many other items. I will be at Carlisle in the spring, if anyone needs something delivered. Send me an e-mail at abandg@aol.com or you can call me at 610-359-8901 EST. I am outside of Philly. Thanks Gene.

Gene, tried emailing you at the address given, but it just bounced back at me! Not sure what parts you have left, but I was after a trunk lock assembly (with Tri-Shield emblem) and window washer container for my '65. Please let me know - thanks.

Ned.

Guest Lowrider70

Gene, Ive emailed you again... second and hopefully successful attempt! You must have loads of parts for Rivieras by the sound of it... Im also after a set of good Clamshell covers - ie. no chips, cracks or dents, so I can get chromed for show. The moving arms/rods which open and close the Clamshells, along with all their linkages which connect up to the Clamshell motor, would also be useful. Thanks.

Ned.