Miserable Weather Today in Virginia!

R W Burgess

Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bhigdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any day I'm still upright and warm is a GREAT day........Bob </div></div>

Bob, that's my problem, I'm always cold! cry.gif

Guest oldslady liz

here in upstate ny ..it is beautiful... sunny and breezy and just gorgeous for a car show... why are there no car shows around local when the weather is so awesome... not too hot and not too cold... why why ..... lol

After we got back on Tuesday from Gettysburg it was cool and damp here until today....late today. We actually had the thermostat switched over to heat so that it wouldn't be too cold at night. Reminds me of New England weather. It was actually kind of nice. smile.gif The rest of the week it is supposed to be HOT and humid. cry.gif

Guest Leonard Shepherd

I went to a car show in Midlothian, VA (near Richmond), and it was cloudy in the morning, but cleared up by noon, and was very comfortable.

We got our yard chores done yesterday while it was overcast and cool with a light breeze. Bill mowed and trimmed the yard and I gave the white paperbark birch a "trim" and the weeping cherry tree a radical "haircut" since some branches were nearly touching the ground.

Today it is bright and sunny cool.gif so we took <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Woodstock</span></span> on a drive after meeting friends for Sunday breakfast. The A/C doesn't work so we stopped for a treat at a DQ we found. grin.gif

post-36313-143138081409_thumb.jpg

Guest oldslady liz

degrees. Not a cloud in the sky all day. Light breeze. Dew point in the low 50s. 250 miles in my TR6, and 6 hours at a Lousiville's British Bash Car Show.

that sounds great

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Leonard Shepherd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to a car show in Midlothian, VA (near Richmond), and it was cloudy in the morning, but cleared up by noon, and was very comfortable. </div></div>

My namesake niece and her family live in a Midlothian neighborhood. Very pretty area.