An introduction and parts request all in one!

Guest 34 Pierce Guy

Guest 34 Pierce Guy

Since I am a new member I thought I would say hi to my fellow Pierce owners. I currently have a '34 836A which I am, to say the least, bringing back from the dead. Which brings me to my request of parts. If anyone has '34 parts they would be willing to part with (or '34 compatible), there's a good chance I would be interested (regardless of what specific parts they are, as I need MANY). The more immediate parts needed would be a rear end and wheels (wire or artillery), but I would truly be interested in any parts someone has to offer.

Welcome aboard! I own a 1928 Pierce model 81. Unfortunately I can't help with any 34 parts although I can tell you any Pierce parts are scarce. Most parts are in the hands of other Pierce owners who want to be sure they will be used on a project rather than sold on Ebay.(Although I have found parts on Ebay!) If you have not already done so you should join the Pierce Arrow Society, they have a good message board and online "Emporium" where you can post wanted notices. All the members I have had contact with are nice people and willing to help.