16V 89 tc on Ebay

89TC-16V

I personally just don't like looking at that dirty engine compartment. With the outside all Spiffy, The "Underhood" being that dirty just don't set well with me. lz

Hi Tom,

The first picture is as I recieved it from Hemi last fall. The next one is 1 week later after my "detail" and as it looks today. I'll say no more, Lou

whoops! looks like I got an extra picture in there. lz

post-49821-14313804641_thumb.jpg

post-49821-143138046414_thumb.jpg

post-49821-14313804642_thumb.jpg

Thanks you 2,

Here's the deal. With minor exceptions, I figure some smart people figured out the English Language and it's use. Then came along some arrogant dummies that felt they had to add to it. When in fact. They detracted from it.!!!

In the past two years that I have been a member here, that is the first time I have come accross any language abuse.

With that in mind. I don't need it, nor do I want it on any forum I'm using.

That's it for the "soap box". Y'All have a nice day; Heah... Lou

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: car_chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Screwtape</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf is an '03 Buick Rendezvoux? </div></div>

Hey Screwball, here's the link.

Buick Rendezvous </div></div>

Hey Ball_Chick,

Did you even bother to read my question? I wrote `wtf is an '03 Buick Rendezvou<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">x</span></span>.' Moreover, my language is well within the terms and conditions. I never implied anything obscene and can not be blamed if someone infers it. Bill Cosby uses the term `filth' all the filthing time much to the great amusement of others.[color:#FF0000]