A small voice speaks thunder

IndianaCarGuy

Sorry I have not been on in a while, I felt my words were needed elswhere. To those of you who have never attended a Powwow,..please note,...no one is turned away, no one is unwelcome, and all are family. They are a homecoming of the soul, and a means of calling all who want to join in peace, community and strength derived from the tiny voices of individuals into the roar of reunion. I am joining with other members of my nations to ask the next few months to be a homecoming of spirit,... There is no doubt we are one,..there is little hope that we can all meet,..but please, come to powwow and join me in welcoming back the nations as one,..one people, one nation, one heart. It matters little where you go,..and if you cannot find one locally,..then e-mail myself, or any of those happening and we will make sure to place your name in our lodge. Please take care, and know you we are with you all, as we are with those we welcome in spirit. wink.gif" border="0

I would recommend going to a powwow. Not only are they as IndianaCarGuy stated, <BR>"They are a homecoming of the soul, and a means of calling all who want to join in peace, community and strength derived from the tiny voices of individuals into the roar of reunion.", they can give a good insight into another culture. To get the most out of it though, you need to forget the everyday hustle and slow down and observe. Not only with your eyes, but with your ears, and your heart. There is something there I can not as an european descendant, I can not put into words. I have been to one in Wyoming and one here in North Carolina.