Looking for clip art of 1937 Cord

Guest normond

Guest normond

Any chance someone has a line art or clip art (not photos) of a 1937 Cord Cabriolet in their collection? I need one for our website and upcoming car show in April. Thanks in advance..

Norm, Volusia Region AACA Webmaster

Guest normond

Thanks Jay..

I have a photo of the featured car we will be using (a club members).. but it was taken with grass reflecting on the chrome, windows and the tires have grass up the edges of the tires. So I have a lot of cleanup to do to keep it a photo. The one you sent gives me an idea of how i can change to line art and keep it simple..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bill Hummel

I will try to find you some clipart. I have a 1936 Cord 810 Cabriolet and I know lots of other friends with Cabriolets.

Do you want a side view, 1/4 view, straight-on? Super-charged with pipes showing?

Format? GIF, JPG, PDF, vector? Let me know and I will see what I can round up for you.

Bill Hummel, Webmaster

Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Club

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest normond

Thanks everyone... my club decided to use a photo of our featured car for the show over line art. I started to hand draw it but didn't finish it before the decision. I used photoshop to trim the photo to the edges of the cars outline.

Suggestion, if you take photos of a car for shirts/high resolution type projects, try to to have reflections of grass, people, etc. on the chrome and paint. Makes it much easier!