1917 Paige touring car

robertrush

I'm new to this forum and looking for info a particular Paige that my father owned in the late 50's. It was a dual cowl painted tan body with black fenders. The interior and wheels were green. It had wire wheels which I have not seen in any photos I've com across.I would like to find of the car. The car was sold in the early 60's in the Denver, Colorado area. Any infromation would be appreciated.

• 8 months later...

You could contact the Graham Owners Club International. I suspect that, like most clubs, they maintain a membership roster and keep track of who owns what cars. Even though you are not a member, they would probably be happy to give you the names and phone numbers of any people (if there are any) that own 1917 Paige touring cars in their club.

Not everyone who owns a particular car belongs to the corresponding club, but it is a start.

The contact name I have for this club (as published in Old Cars Weekly newspaper) is Mr. Terry Graham (419) 433-5609.

There is also a Paige expert (boy, isn't that a narrow specialty!) named Bill Roberts who has a web site Home Page of Bill Roberts.