1932 Dodge trunk rack & trunk

Guest outlaw car man

Guest outlaw car man

Took the trunk off the 32 DL6 today, PO said he had never removed it. Nice rack that folds up too .

Had to grind off the carriage bolts from below to remove the trunk.

No questions, just a FYI on a 32 Dodge trunk-

interesting set up.

sj

• 3 years later...

I found this using the search. I would be interested in seeing some photos of the rack and truck if you have some handy. I want to know if the rack I have is the correct one for my '32 DL coupe. My coupe coupe has a rear spare, but my father had collected the sidemount hardware and some other parts for adding the trunk rack before he passed away. I am now starting to sort through these parts to get this project started again and I have a lot of learning to do.

I found this using the search. I would be interested in seeing some photos of the rack and truck if you have some handy. I want to know if the rack I have is the correct one for my '32 DL coupe. My coupe coupe has a rear spare, but my father had collected the sidemount hardware and some other parts for adding the trunk rack before he passed away. I am now starting to sort through these parts to get this project started again and I have a lot of learning to do.

Post photos of what you need identified and we will help here.

If you look in the upper left corner of the post you will notice a post date of 2008, chances are the older the post the less likely you will get a response from the person whom you are seeking info from. There are a couple of 32 owners on here and some other people that have relevant information concerning your car but again you may wish to consider posting pictures of what you are working with so that the people here can wade thru all the possabilities

sj