Trico vacuum wiper catalog?

Guest loach43

Guest loach43

I have atleast 50 asst. trico vacuum wiper regulators. Nearly all of them are different from one another. I know that most of them are from the the model a era up to around the 40s but that's about it. Is there a website or catalog out there that would help me ID these? Thank you.

Guest loach43

Both would be the ultimate. Some of them do not have part numbers on them but some do. If there is even a 'part # only' reference out there, that would be better than nothing. I purchased 3 boxes of trico regulators from an estate sale earlier in the summer. Almost every one of them is different from the other. The only ones I wanted were for a 28-31 model A Ford. Those I recognized! Thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest loach43

Here are some of the Trico #s that I would like to have ID on. A few of these might be wrong because they have wear and were difficult to read.

KSB 600

KSB 333-2

KSB 389-1G

KSB 108

KSB 283-G

KSB 334-2

KSB 314-10

KSB 367-10

KSB 390-1G

SS 118

• 3 years later...
Guest shidel_clas_col

I am searching for Trico vacuum wiper ID info. I saw the postings from 11/2008 and hope there is more info for ID of Trico. Want to find a home for these units. We have a few working Trico vacuum wipers and have not discovered were numbers are located on them. Please advise any ID hints you have. Clarence Scheidle from San Diego, Ca shidel_clas_col@yahoo