Reatta in ten years

Guest Bobby Valines

Guest Reatta1

Well Phil, that's all well and good and really nice, but, like Polo said, who wants to drive a Cobalt when they can drive a Reatta. I've had a ride in a Cobalt and it certainly can't hold a candle to the Reatta for ride, comfort or style. Just my biased 2 cents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL_Reatta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now that is funny Phil, how much was the heated seat option?

Now here is another example of great performance from Porsche, another great german performance company:

Porsche%20Tractor%201.JPG </div></div>

I recently attended the Glenmore Auto Show, and saw one of those famous Porsche tractors.

_D146521.JPG

Here are more pictures of the show if you are intrested.http://picasaweb.google.com/dadisms/GlenmoreCarShow2008

Guest F14CRAZY

I wouldn't give up a Reatta for a Cobalt either, but steak was talking about 40 mpg and 60 hp, neither of which the Reatta have

Guest Reatta1

Yup, the Reatta DO have a horse or two more than a Cobalt, but you CAN get 40 to the gallon with it - if you could go downhill all the time. smile.gif