Complete Teves on ebay for price of new accumulator

Guest steakneggs

Guest steakneggs

Sorry, I don't know how to post a link. I noticed this Teves was different than the '88 one I had. I know that the later ones had a metal pressure line but I didn't know that they tapped into a different spot. I wonder if the rubber line ever burst on anybody. Steak

Guest steakneggs

It's worth that much as a parts unit. You have everything you need to swap stuff to troubleshoot. It's less than a core charge. Steak

hello,

I have a 89 teeves unit and trying to get out of car, is there any easy way to do this, I have taken off the rod to the brake then took out the two bolts on the firewall mount but the rod wouldn't pull thru, do I need to take the four bolts on the firewall mount to get this thing out?? If so how can I do this??? Space is limited with the dash in place. Thanks for any help out there.

Bill

Guest steakneggs

You don't have to drop the steering column. Take out the two 10mm (socket size) bolts that hold the gas pedal bracket. That allows the CPS box to move out of the way of the two right bolts. Steak

Guest steakneggs

You didn't have to drop the steering column. Maybe it's not as difficult as it sounds. Hope you don't plan on making a career out of selling used Teeves. They just don't have much resale value for some reason. They should because of the cost of a new or rebuilt one. If I hadn't converted mine I would be stockpiling them. Steak