1991 black tc first $2000

I am selling my 1991 Black chrysler tc by maserati. It has 47,000 miles,black leather interior and both tops in good condition. I am located in Tustin CA. I have all booklets and manuels. I am ready to sell!! Only $2000 to first buyer. Looks good,runs good and only one small tear on seat. CD player,cassett,am/fm/radio Great deal for someone. gloriavarn@yahoo.com

6 months ago I would have jumped on it but I spent my car money on a low mile 91 Grand Marquis to drive to work and college classes. Sounds just like my first TC that I had to sell to buy a work vehicle and I really miss it. Someone will snap this one up soon.

cry.gif waahhh...I have no room left in my garage, so my garage is full...AND my wallet is empty...bad combination wink.gif

you know how the 'ol saying "The sharks are always around at feeding time.." mine would be.. "At feeding time..I'm always at the wrong end of the pool" LOL

Like ghosty said, you should have no problem finding an adoptive family for your TC laugh.gif

Hi Gloria,

I know it's only 1 day; but I reall thought itwould be gone by now. Gee a triple black. If I wasn't so far (on the east coast) I'd grab it. If you get no response here (it might be because many are on holiday). Did you put it in the TC America news letter.? Good Luck, Lou