F/S 1920's Dodge Brothers radiator, shell, emblem and cap

keiser31

• 3 years later...
Guest brian j

Hi Brian here. I believe i have a radiator like yours, if anyone's interested in it. Complete with shell, and logo. I'm not sure if it holds water though. It came as an extra part with my DB. What should i charge for this thing? I'll post pics later today

Hi Brian here. I believe i have a radiator like yours, if anyone's interested in it. Complete with shell, and logo. I'm not sure if it holds water though. It came as an extra part with my DB. What should i charge for this thing? I'll post pics later today

I had to make a quick sale so I sold mine for $100.00. I should have gotten $200.00.

Guest brian j

Hi. Brian here again. Here's some pics of the "extra" radiator that came with my 1919 Dodge Brothers Convertible coupe. I'm not sure why the previous owner had it.......it obviously would not fit my car. If someone wants to throw $200.00 to buy it plus shipping i would be inclined to sell it to them. I recently sent a similar weight and size radiator to Illinois for $34.00 parcel post (Just to give you an idea of what shipping will run) If interested i'll box it up and give a more accurate estimate (weigh it at the P.O.) Regards.

post-31587-143138827135_thumb.jpg

post-31587-143138827175_thumb.jpg