95 Lebaron Convertible - What to Look for When Buying?

I'm potentially buying a 1995 Lebaron GTC Convertible (v6) but before I do, I want to give it a thorough once over. Is there anything specific I should be looking for, any trouble spots I should have my mechanic look for? The top looks like it might need to be replaced - some seams are coming loose. Also, it has to be raised/lowered manually - power does not work. But the car only has 91000 miles and is in good condition otherwise. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I always look at cars or get some one in the know to look at them for me. I always reckon its a great idea to get a Mechanic to look at it for you. After all they will help you out if there is any thing wrong with it. And give you a good idea on what its going to cost to get fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mtworkshop

I have a 1991 LeBaron Convertible for sale. 4 Cylinder no turbo. New Paint, New Top, New muffler, New cloth front seats. It is one car too many, I also have three TCs so I need to sell the one I love least. Offers or $2000.

Mike

Guest Bob Call

95 LeBaron convet? Why? Do you have some kind of fetish about K cars? My daughter-in-law had one in the 90's and I drove it several times. Crap with a capital C! If it moves under its own power and they give it to you, pass on the deal!

• 2 weeks later...