29 Da paint info

Guest 1930

...Nearchocalatetwon wrote....

Absolutely. I've sent it to the DBC webmaster for him to post it on the site for everyone. Not sure when that will happen. I will gladly send you a copy. I bought some of it off Ebay, got some from Jack. It gives outside color and pinstripe by serial number and date of manufacture. I did not know this before receiveing this info but DB painted ALL cars a particular color for a given length of time. The lists I have are from '28 to some time in '30, if I remember right.

Well thanks, I will reimburse you for your time and postage if you send it thru the mail, my name is , let me know when you plan to send it so I can watch out for it, or maybe you will send it via e-mail and my e-mail is jhason2@juno.com. I have some of that info also, some of it came from Jack and some of it from other people, I will look at what you send and then if I have anything more than what you have I will send you a copy of that. Thanks again

Did you forget me or is it on its way? Thanks

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Doug, it has been about three weeks and still have not seen any paint info, did you send it thru the mail and maybe it got lost??? If not than when do you forsee that you will have the time to either scan it and send it to my e-mail or to send it thru snail mail. As I had mentioned I am anxious to see it and to share with you what I also have but if you simply have no time for this than let me know so I can put it to rest. Thanks

Guest imported_Terry  kean

What ever happened with the 1929 paint information? It was something that I was looking forward to seeing. Thank You, Terry

Can anyone tell me how to open this file, it just shows up on both our comp. as a litle red box with an X thru it, tried right clicking and then open but noluck, I run across this pretty often