Waldrons exhaust

Anyone have experience with Walrdons exhaust in Michigan?? I have had a frustrating experience for the last few months both trying to get some work done and trying to get some idea from them as to when work will be fiinished... they don't seem terribly interested in customer service. Anyone have comments about the quality of thier work??/ they were reccommended to me, but after 4 months... I am beginning to have my doubts. Any reassurance for me??

I ordered an exhaust system for my Mustang from them two years ago and was disapointed. One of the pipes was not even close to being correct and his only position was that it was my problem to solve. I have seen them at most of the eastern shows this summer and find it hard to believe they are home making your pipes while at the shows. I would not expect the pipes to show up until January. I bought from Kepich in Florida and was very happy. I will not by from Waldron again. mad.gif" border="0

In the previous thread, hvs mentions going to Midas... I have to concur; find the muffler shop where the rodders go and you can pretty much get anything you can dream of, even O.E. wink.gif" border="0<P>I bought a mail order exhaust for my truck, which didn't fit, so I took the parts to my local Midas and he reused the mufflers and fabricated the rest.<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry