W31?

Guest Jon Lundberg

Guest Jon Lundberg

Hello:

I am brand new here. I would like to hear from those familiar with the 1969 Cutlass W31. Please. And thank you.

Guest Jon Lundberg

Joe:

Appreciate the response. I am seeking "price realized" sale information on 1969 W31's. It appears most sales have taken place as private exchanges between enthusiast/owners. Have checked both NADA and auctioneer sites without success. Any other ideas?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lundberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe:

Capital City Rockets would happen to be in Lansing, MI would it?

</div></div>

Washington D.C., actually

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lundberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe:

Appreciate the response. I am seeking "price realized" sale information on 1969 W31's. It appears most sales have taken place as private exchanges between enthusiast/owners. Have checked both NADA and auctioneer sites without success. Any other ideas? </div></div>

Unfortunately few of these cars were built new and little actual sale data is available. Ultimately, it comes down to finding the right buyer at the right price (yeah, THAT was helpful...). Seriously, at the low production rates of these cars, there's little hard data to go on. Sorry.

Guest Jon Lundberg

Joe:

Appreciate the info. Reason I asked about where of your club is that during the Centennial in 1997, I was president of the R.E. Olds Transportation Museum in Lansing. Grandad was brought from Detroit by Ransom Olds and Dick Scott to make threaded and ground parts for Olds and REO vehicles in the early 1900's.

Though gone for 11 years now and living in AZ like to check back once in awhile. Duane Allen of the Lansing Chapter was a good friend. Went to summer camp with Dick Neller.

Geezer says "goodbye" and thanks again.