Value of 1919 Station Car?

I'm a Model A guy so forgive me but I stumbled upon a 1919 Dodge Woody Station Wagon that might come up for sale and I was wondering what it might be worth. I know enough about cars to say it seems all there. It's probably an early 70's [or earlier] restoration with chipped paint and rust starting to form on leaf springs and the like. Wood has a lovely dark aged patina and frankly I'd leave it all alone. Black hood & fenders and black leather seats with 2nd and third row bench seats. Light rust on the engine block but by comparing it to 1919 tourer photos - looks like its all there. Has not been run in years but was garage kept. No idea what it would take to get it running. Exterior mounted spare on drivers side. Wood looks solid & period. I can email a photo. Thanks. Ed

Ed:

It sounds like a depot hack which would have been a dodge frame with an aftermarket body probaby made by Cantrell or Martin Perry. See if you can find a body tag on it. Dodge made a screen side pickup but never a stock depot hack. Because it is aftermarket it is rarer and their are even clubs dedicated to the body manufacture. Dodges do not bring the same price as Model A. Fully restored the truck is worth between 10,000 and 15,000. It is a nice body style to have. Do you have pictures?

• 4 weeks later...