Looking for a 'Vert to suprise the wife... (LOVE this site by the way!)

padgett

I have two white convertibles, One is in Enfield , Ct the other is in Dallas,Tx. <P>The Ct. Car is exceptionly clean, runs great has 120 K miles and I won't be asking the high prices I see on E-bay. <BR>and it's not too far from R.I. <BR>E-mail me at ctbfo8@aol.com Charlie

Way ahead of ya Padgett, but thanks...I didn't see TONI's original posting but I latched on to one of the ones in the string of posts. I actually emailed TONI before I made my post, especially as I'm going to be down in Florida for a week on business next month. Waitin' to hear back...<P>Charlie, I'm heading out of the office now but will email ya back from home.<P>Thanks both of you for your quick responses...looking forward to hearing from and getting to know more of you all!<P>Hey, anyone know how many Reattas were made? (Hope that's not a real newbie question blush.gif" border="0 )

I have a friend near Hartford Connecticut who may be able to help you out. He mentioned to me he may sell his Reatta convertible. Send me an E-mail and I'll try to hook you & him up.<P>VR<BR>bp

Hi all!<P>Been looking for a Reatta for the wife for some time, and stumbled across your discussion board today...just what I'd been looking for!! People that love and know the car!<P>She fell in love with the Reattas when they first came out in '88 and she is a sun lover and looks like a million bucks in any convertible. SOO...as a big birthday recently went by, I figured what better gift than a nice Reatta...best of both worlds! (Of course, it will be tough to beat when NEXT big birthday eventually rolls around! :-)<P>Many of the cars I've seen that I'd been interested in have been way out West...I'm a little leary 'bout buying without seeing. We're from New England and spend ALOT of time in Florida to visit family in various parts of the state. (I'll actually be heading down end of August if anyone wants to show me their cars!)<P>I think the 88/89 coupes are cool looking, but the 'vert is what will work best. She'd LOVE the red with camel interior...black is nice too. Most colors would probably work, she's not overly partial to white though. Obviously would like a really clean car...low miles are great, but higher miles (80K or so) doesn't scare me if it's been maintained as it'll be a "sunny day car" versus "drive every day car" for her.<P>Hmm...if anyone has a coupe with a sunroof, guess we could consider that too.<P>Thanks a million, and would love to hear from anyone that has any thoughts or considerations about our move into the Reatta family!<P>Jeff