Rear Spoiler - perfect fit

Guest alex_houston

Guest alex_houston

A while back there was much discussion about what spoilers would fit on a Reatta. I suggested then that a 2000 Mustang was perfect but I didn't have one of my own to send photos of. Well, I just blew my pocket change and here is a photo. I think it looks quite nice.

post-37333-143137982457_thumb.jpg

post-37333-143137982466_thumb.jpg

Guest F14CRAZY

That does look good indeed. We used them from a '99 Mustang GT but this one looks a little better

Guest F14CRAZY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vincent Vega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I could find the pic of the huge wood spoiler on some ugly car. It's hilarious. </div></div>

haha you mean the picnic table on the trunk lid?

Guest wally888

Where did this originate? Kinda like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronnie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks nice but I thought I had the perfect fit. grin.gif Just kidding of course. A lot of people here do not like spoilers so be prepared. We will probably both get some negative comments. Oh well...

</div></div>

It is the spoiler that came on a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero. It is 53 inches wide and 6-1/2 inches front to back. The right tip of the spoiler has 1 inch clearance between it and the antenna. It has 1-1/4 inches clearance underneath.

You can read about it and other spoilers here: http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Main/103451/Number/445906#Post445906

Also more photos of it are there.