Happy 4th of July

Guest EDBS0

Guest EDBS0
loop.gif <P>Freedom, "we" and our loved ones have fought for it, enjoy it to the fullest, Robert<P><BR><I>PS: Fireworks gif courtesy of Zambelli Fireworks International,Proudly known as the "First Family of Fireworks," Zambelli is one of the oldest and largest American fireworks companies. Hope you get out to see one of their shows.</I><p>[ 07-03-2002: Message edited by: Easily Distracted ]

Robert,<BR>Thanks for the sparkle from above the border!<BR>Have a great 4th yourself! We are truly blessed.<BR>Steve

And a great, safe Fourth to all of you! <P>Only once a year do I sign off as...<P>Jerry Sellers<BR>Sgt. USMC<BR>4th Marine Regimental Combat Team, Korea<BR>1953 - '57<P>in honor of my late brother:<P>Hal Sellers<BR>Cpl. USMC<BR>ParaMarine - Carlson's Raiders<BR>5th Marine Division, Iwo Jima<BR>1941 - '45<P>Freedom is fragile - handle it with care.

Robert And All of my Reatta Friends:<P>Have a great 4th! This year is all the more special. In light of the events of September 11th, 2001, we know that there are some who wish to destroy our freedom. They can try, but America will never yeild. With all of it's problems, the USA it's still the best place on earth. Howard