Changing marker lights!!!!!!!!!

D-a-n-i-e-l

I know there has to be a better way to change the marker lights. Especially the ones close to the front tires.

I had to remove the intake and bend my hand in ways that I never thought possible. And it only took an hour. I tried from the bottom, the tire well, and from the front withthe head light out. none worked.

Has any one found a better way to do this?

Guest campolojr

Hello Daniel,

I had the same problem but when I took out my marker lights I noticed a whole through the bumper where the bolts are so you could access it through the bottom. I have an 88 don't know if its the same also, I have the bottom and top air dam removed so I can see the ground through the front of the radiator. Dont know if that changes things. Hope it helps you have helped me a couple times its rare I see you asking for help so I tried.

Guest Buick Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D-a-n-i-e-l</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know there has to be a better way to change the marker lights. Especially the ones close to the front tires.

I had to remove the intake and bend my hand in ways that I never thought possible. And it only took an hour. I tried from the bottom, the tire well, and from the front withthe head light out. none worked.

Has any one found a better way to do this?

</div></div>

For everything you ever wanted to know about changing lights... Click me