SUCH A DEAL!

Guest FILBERT

Guest Hondo

I'm with car chick on this one,we'd all be bidding it up instead of best offer.

I'd probably be able to convince my wife of getting a 3rd because she likes the yellow but prefers the ginger interior.Such is life.

The price is very right,somebody on the left coast is gonna get a nice deal.

Guest MiamiTVR

Between this yellow one, the lovely black on black 91 and the celebrity owned red one California is serving a rich TC buffet with a full gamut of offerings. Its the same thing with Dakota convertibles. California buyers seem to pay the least and Florida the most.

Guest FILBERT

I'd buy it if I had space to put it! No nerve to buy it and part it out though. Would make a nice planter in the front yard maybe...

Guest FILBERT

Okay, it's a deal. I'll buy it and store it at your place. Never know when I might want to vacation in Michigan!

Guest FILBERT

Okay people, here's the deal that I just returned from checking out.

151K miles, passenger side headlight broken, rear window rubbers broken, crack and scrapes on lower driver's side bumper, power seats inoperable, smokes white and then black from exhaust. Not worth a $1000.00 in my humble opinion. Oh yeah, I'd have to pay $500 for the back registration in CA plus a smog certificate (which it wouldn't pass). So not even worth fixing up for the CA requirements. But for you rust belt folks, it's got a solid CA body, excellent paint and glass, leather is dry, dash is OK except for some ripples. Any other questions, feel free to ask me!

I had a TC shipped last year from VA to CA and it was about $1400. Fuel costs have driven the price of shipping a car way up frown.gif Most companies the car HAS to start/run so they can load it onto as many as four diffent trailers, or at least that waht Dependable Auto Shippers told me smile.gif

Alan