ULTRA nice 90 coupe up for grabs / sale in California

Roadster90

Saw the below in Hemmings.....if it were near me I would be grabbing my check book and heading out the door....look at the pictures in Hemmings smile.gif

1990 Buick Reatta Coupe w/RARE blue leather interior, 74k miles, original owner, CA car, always garaged, original mfg invoice, PW, PL, 16 way driver & 6 way PS, Premium Stereo with cassette, cd & equalizer, climate control. All maint records. E-mail for additional information and pictures. Buyers only. Sold exworks. Can accept Pay-Pal. $3,000 Negotiable arajnsdca@yahoo.com

Guest steveskyhawk

Ronnie,

It can be trucked. At $3000 the transportation bill is nothing. Where can you find a drivable car for that money reatta or not? Barring a previous bad accident and repair this car is a steal. Rust free guarenteed. If I didn't have two already i'd be on my way to "The NO". That's what they call Fresno here.

Anybody that is really interested in this car first contact the seller, get the vin and do a carfax. Then contact me via PM. I'll go to Fresno for transportation costs. Look at my signature. I must have been from the Volunteer State in a previous life. I'm from NY and understand what you guys go through with rust bucket cars. There will come a day when I need a favor and at that time i hope to find a volunteer.

To transport the car to Virginia in a covered trailer or whatever the cost would approach a grand I would think...especially since the gas prices just went up again...transporters will definitely talk up and take advantage of the fuel cost....errrrrr. If as advertised, the car with blue interior and 16 ways (look at the drivers seat picture, etc)is still well worth the 3K.....may even be a 6K ^ car ?????

I may be looking at a 91 coupe this spring so will lay low on this one, but someone should JUMP! smile.gif If it is still there even confused.gif

Guest MauiWowee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nic walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I may be looking at a 91 coupe this spring so will lay low on this one, but someone should JUMP! smile.gif If it is still there even confused.gif </div></div>

Nic.............come to the '91 side.............. cool.gif

Guest steveskyhawk

I think you will be pleasantly suprised. A car that has been in Fresno CA since new will not have a particle of corrosion. Anything can be fixed except corrosion. Let us know how you did when it arrives. How about some info on the transportation costs/performance.