Did my part for Plymouth

After spending nearly a month trolling for a good, clean, undamaged used car for Kara, last night we threw in the towel and bought a new '01 Plymouth Neon. It's a nice little car. Wasn't in our price range at first but they've got $2,000 incentives right now which barely pushed it down far enough.<P>I would have liked to get a used '00 model but it's just about impossible to find them with a stick shift.<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry

And then you can create a Plymouth sandwich with a nice Hemi or Roadrunner in the middle to give the whole thing some pizzaz! grin.gif" border="0

The average of 1928 and 2001 is 1964.5, so a mid 1960s model would be a appropriate meat for the "Plymouth sandwich". I guess a Barracuda would fit right in there.<P>Boy, I just love telling other people how to spend their money. Maybe I ought to get in to politics or advertising.

That'd be pretty cool! Got a photo of a Model Q? I don't know what it looks like.<P>Is 2001 really the end? I thought it was a year or two more -- but maybe I'm confused with Oldsmobile.<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry

Never mind, saw your website! I'll take a roadster or touring please! grin.gif" border="0 Any idea what they go for these days? Might be fun to do in a few years if they're not worth tons.<P>Mine's built 4/01 so there's probably a good 10-15,000 that are even closer to "last" than mine is. wink.gif" border="0<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry